The methodology is based on the “Design Thinking” concept, but not from a theoretical point of view, but 100% practical. In other words, attendees can apply what they learn on the go –learning by doing- and even better, on their own professional development.
– Practice the innovation methodology of “Design thinking” that allows you to face any challenge in a different way from the traditional one through new initiatives.
– Learning by doing: apply what you learn on the go and on your own professional development.
– Achieve differentiation within the increasingly competitive market.
– Stimulate creativity and teamwork Teaching methods and learning strategies: This program bases its methodology on the concept of learning by doing. That is why each of the sessions will require your active participation in the form of solving exercises and participation in the dynamics of each session.
Teaching Schedule: The process is based on 6+1 learning modules that take place from September to May. Each session of 3 hours will have a 10 minute break. The standard structure of a module is: Check-in and Dialogue Session, Sharing theories and Examples, Crystallization of knowledge and Check Out. (Aquí iría el cuadro con las sesiones tal y como lo tenemos ahora)
The following parameters will be taken into account in order to determine the individual rating:
Completion of 10 practical exercises………………… 60%
Reflection Paper (Profesional Manifiesto) Manifies… 20%
– Cancelo 2010 La visión de Cancelo (2 points)
– Guy Kawasaki, The art of Start (2 points)
– Bill Burnett & Dave Evans , Designing your Life ( 3 points)
– Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly 2008 Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience ( 2 points)
– National Research Council 2000 How People Learn
– Brain, Mind,Experience, and School (2 points) – Nair, Keshavan 1994 A Higher Standard of Leadership –
– Lessons from the Life of Gandhi, Classic
– Dalai-lama & Cutler,Howard C.:,2003,The Art of Happiness at Work
– Ben Shahar,2007 Happier:Learn the secrets to daily joy and lasting fulfillment
– Ben Shahar & Angus Ridgway,The joy of leadership