The IEB, as leader in financial education in Spain and the Ibero-American region, offers this Master in International Finance to those individuals aiming to become international financial leaders in their respective fields. More specifically, the objectives of the Master’s degree are:
- To give students a broad and professional knowledge of all areas of finance from top business schools.
- To offer through examples of how to apply the theoretical concepts to the day-to-day financial world, and through exercises, case studies, and real-time trading on an online portfolio simulation platform, a practical and up-to-date point of view for the topics covered in the course.
- To prepare students to the working environment through the use of Bloomberg as a primary teaching tool and numerous presentations throughout the degree.
- To encourage personal development and teamwork through in class team case studies and presentations.
- To offer a challenging and rewarding training programme for current and future international finance professionals